|University||University Of Canterbury (UC)|
Prepare and justify a realistic research proposal using a qualitative methodology. Your research proposal can focus on topics relating to social work or social policy. For example, you may be interested to explore the role of social workers in schools or how social workers respond to aging and quality of life, the impact of recent welfare reform on social work practice…etc.
Your research proposal should fit the ‘low-risk notification’ requirement at Massey University. Click to look at the low-risk guidelines. I will not recommend you to prepare a research proposal that will require full ethics approval as this will not fit into Research Report. In this case, low-risk means the proposed study will involve anyone who is under 16 years old, who is vulnerable, who is unable to give informed consent, deception of the participants, conflict of interest situation for the researcher, and situations in which the researcher or participants may be at risk of harm.
We also encourage students to do research that will involve statutory organizations as it will require separate ethics clearance from entities such as MSD and/or DHB, on top of full ethics approval from Massey University. Again, this will not suit the criteria for undertaking the 179.895 Research Report. Remember, the purpose of this research proposal assignment is to assist you to bridge into the 179.895 Research Report.
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
Do you want flawless report writing help in social work? NZ Assignment Help has a team of highly experienced report writers who produce comprehensive reports on healthcare assignments and childcare assignments at a valuable price.
- Evolve Skateboards needs to gather insights about people in New Zealand who commute using public transport: Marketing Case Study
- Explain and apply knowledge of the regulatory framework when providing life, disability, and health insurance services: Disability, and Health Insurance Assignment, OP, NZ
- Identify, compare and contrast any New Zealand public health intervention in relation to three core areas of public health: Healthcare Essay, UO, NZ
- ECON223: The new food delivery company DoorDash is thinking of entering New Zealand. Its rivalry is the existing UBER Eats: Political Economy Assignment, McU, NZ
- Explaining the purpose and elements of a job cost subsystem for an entity. Processing financial information to determine: Accounting Assignment, TUA, NZ
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- TEPP331: Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software: Professional Practice 1 Assignment, UC, NZ
- APSY619: Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work Report, UC, NZ