|University||University Of Canterbury (UC)|
|Subject||Mechanical Principles B - Dynamics|
The Rocket travels along a straight line with the velocity changing with displacement as depicted by the graph shown in Fig. 1. Construct the s−t and a−s graphs. Also, determine the time required for the rocket to travel a distance s = 60 m if s0= 0 when t = 0.
The pitching machine throws the 0.5 kg ball towards the wall with an initial velocity VA= 10 m/s at 300 to the horizontal as shown. Calculate the velocity VB1with which the ball will hit the wall at B. After striking the wall at B, the ball deflects backward at a velocity of VB2 = 5.0 m/s at an angle of 200 to the horizontal and follows the projectile path shown from B to C. Calculate the height h at which the ball is above point A in the return flight and the distance S at which it will hit the ground from the wall.
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
Two particles A and B are moving along two curvilinear paths as shown in Fig 3. At the given instant, the tangential velocity and acceleration of the particle at A are 2.5 m/s and -0.3 m/s2 respectively, and act upwards, as shown. Point A is at XA = 8.0 m. At the same instant, particle B moving along the semi-circular path has velocity and acceleration equal to 2.0 m/s and 0.65 m/s2, acting downwards, as shown in Fig. 3. Calculate the relative acceleration of particle B with respect to that of particle A at the instant given.
Mass A is raised by moving the mass B towards the right, based on the rope and pulley arrangement shown in Fig. 4. When XB =0, both blocks A and B will rest on the bottom surface with the free lengths of the rope on either side equal to 5 m as shown. The velocity of B varies as the function:
Calculate the velocity of mass A when the time t = 0.90 seconds. Neglect friction and masses of the rope and the pulleys.
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
Get instant assignment help on Mechanical Principles B - Dynamic in New Zealand. Our Canterbury assignment writers serve you the best quality and error-free assignment help. They will assist you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to get an A+ grade in your education field.
- Evolve Skateboards needs to gather insights about people in New Zealand who commute using public transport: Marketing Case Study
- Explain and apply knowledge of the regulatory framework when providing life, disability, and health insurance services: Disability, and Health Insurance Assignment, OP, NZ
- Identify, compare and contrast any New Zealand public health intervention in relation to three core areas of public health: Healthcare Essay, UO, NZ
- ECON223: The new food delivery company DoorDash is thinking of entering New Zealand. Its rivalry is the existing UBER Eats: Political Economy Assignment, McU, NZ
- Explaining the purpose and elements of a job cost subsystem for an entity. Processing financial information to determine: Accounting Assignment, TUA, NZ
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- TEPP331: Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software: Professional Practice 1 Assignment, UC, NZ
- APSY619: Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work Report, UC, NZ