|University||University Of Canterbury (UC)|
|Subject||TEPP331: Professional Practice 1|
- Discuss legislation that relates to the Information Technology industry
- Examine the importance of ethical behavior and evaluate the main ethical considerations facing Information Technology professionals
- Discuss the organizational context and impact of IT on business
Write a report answering the questions listed on each of the following topics.
Topic 1: (L01) Legislation
1. Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example.
2. List TWO advantages and TWO disadvantages industry standards play in information technology. List TWO reasons why you would follow standards in an IT project.
Topic 2: (LO 2) Ethical behavior
Your manager has asked you to examine a specific employee’s hard-disk drive for illegally downloaded items. You are wondering if it is ethical for you to examine an employee’s hard-disk drive.
1. Describe the ethical dilemma presented to you.
2. List and discuss at least TWO options of action.
3. Make your decision and explain why you chose that option.
Topic 3: (L03) Organisational context and impact of lT on business
Consider an imaginary transport company Town Hopper that runs coaches between main towns in your region.
1. Describe three significant impacts that evolving technology can have on the business and organization.
2. Provide analysis for each impact specified: o briefly describe the technological trend, o what its impact on a business may be, o give an example for the Town Hopper organization.
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
- Evolve Skateboards needs to gather insights about people in New Zealand who commute using public transport: Marketing Case Study
- Explain and apply knowledge of the regulatory framework when providing life, disability, and health insurance services: Disability, and Health Insurance Assignment, OP, NZ
- Identify, compare and contrast any New Zealand public health intervention in relation to three core areas of public health: Healthcare Essay, UO, NZ
- ECON223: The new food delivery company DoorDash is thinking of entering New Zealand. Its rivalry is the existing UBER Eats: Political Economy Assignment, McU, NZ
- Explaining the purpose and elements of a job cost subsystem for an entity. Processing financial information to determine: Accounting Assignment, TUA, NZ
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- APSY619: Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work Report, UC, NZ
- DATA203: The matrix A has an eigenvector w and Show that w is an eigenvector of A and find the corresponding eigenvalue: Data science multivariable method Assignment, UC, NZ