|University||University of Auckland (UOA)|
|Subject||IT5014: Programming Principles|
The client would like a ticketing system prototype developed. The help desk ticketing system should handle tickets from internal customers only. Tickets are requests for assistance from the help desk by staff members of the company.
1. There are two ways of submitting an internal ticket: either by providing staff ID, ticket creator name, contact email and the description of the issue or only by providing staff ID and the description of the issue
2. If an internal ticket is submitted without the ticket creator name and contact email specified, the system should automatically assign values for the creator name and contact email as “Not specified”.
3. Internal Tickets’ ticket numbers should be assigned automatically using the counter static field plus 2000.
4. For your information, StaffID is made up of the employee’s name followed by the first letter of the employee’s surname
Task 1. Reflective Journal
A reflective journal containing reflection on the development process and OO concepts.
Task 2. Solution development
Evidence of all stages of SDLC followed, including but not limited to, planning and requirements analysis, solution design, and development, and testing.
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
Are you seeking help with IT5014: Programming Principles assignment in New Zealand? Then, just ask Auckland assignment experts for help. With the help of professionals, students can effortlessly bring A+ levels to their programming homework.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LAW 131: The Following facts Have Been Obtained From our Client, Dynamo, and I Seek your Legal Opinion as to the Likely Outcome: Legal Method Assignment, UOA
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of management and organizational theories as well as management styles: Social Service Management Essay, MU, New Zealand
- INTBUS 305 : After the Covid Wars, the South Island of New Zealand broke away from its northern neighbor and declared independence: Governing International Business Case Study, UOA, New Zealand
- Kylie is a 28-year-old Woman who was Admitted Informally to the Ward Following an Apparent Suicide Attempt: Nursing Case Study, WIIT, New Zealand
- Biomedical Applications of Induced Pluripotent stem Cells: Biology Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- FSC521: Describe financial markets and systems, including the specific roles of key market participants: The Financial Services Industry Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- 71120: Explain the Meaning of Scarcity and Choice in Economic decision-making and the Nature of the Economic Problem Understand and Evaluate the Underlying Assumptions of Economic Models: The Economic Environment Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- LAWS468: Jack and John are University Friends and Decide to go into Business in Auckland after Leaving University They start a Home Maintenance Business: Advanced Company Law Assignment, UO, New Zealand
- The Number of People living with Complex Health care Needs is Growing Though the treatment for Chronic conditions has Improved and People’s life: Nursing Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- On 5th November 1881, The peaceful Māori Settlement of Parihaka was Stormed and Ransacked by 1600 New Zealand Armed: Psychology Essay, UOA, New Zealand