|University||New Zealand School of Education (NZSE)|
|Subject||HLTH6001: Primary Health Care|
LO1: Identify socio-political and cultural determinants of health that affect individual, whanau/family, organizations and communities and analyze the implications for healthcare outcomes in Aotearoa/New Zealand
LO2: Examine the principles and concepts of primary healthcare as they relate to the Aotearoa/New Zealand context
LO3: Analyze health promotion theories and frameworks for professional health practices to develop a theoretical health promotion project
a. How do the socio-political and cultural determinants impact on the health of individual, whanau/family, organizations and communities?
b. Identify and explain the socio-political and cultural health determinants that impact the health of three different cultural or ethnic groups in Aotearoa/New Zealand
c. Analyze the implications of the health determinants to the overall health outcomes in Aotearoa/New Zealand
Part 2: (LO2)
Analyses five principles of primary healthcare that relate to Aotearoa/New Zealand
Part 3: (LO3)
a. Develop a Health Promotion Project addressing one of the identified health challenges in New Zealand/Aotearoa. Project must clearly include vision, mission, background, challenges and future plan.
b. Analyses the application of the Ottawa Charter as the global framework for the Health Promotion Project that you developed in part a.
c. Analyze underpinning theories of the developed Health Promotion Project.
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
(a) Impact of Social, Political and Cultural determinants on the health of individual, family, organizations and communities:
Social determinants are the situations in which people grow, are born, live, work, and get old, along with wider systems that shape the conditions of everyday life (Taylor, et al., 2016). Sociopolitical determinants include factors lack of nutritional food options, poor environmental conditions, unsafe neighborhoods, and inadequate transportation whereas cultural determinants include factors such as gender, age, and ethnicity.
(b) The social, cultural and political determinants impacting the life of Maori, Samoan, and Tongan respectively:
One social determinant that effective the health of Maori is education level. Better education leads to more money, better jobs, and other benefits such as insurance. High earnings permit the workers to live in a safe environment and take healthier diets.
(C) Implications of the health determinants to the overall health outcomes in New Zealand:
Health determinants play a critical role in increasing the number of patients in New Zealand, with more than 5 million admissions in hospitals for infectious diseases (Health navigator, 2021).In New Zealand, health determinants already have an impact on health outcomes, for example, ethnicity is considered a sensitive and complex issue.
In quest for a professional assignment help?
Flexible rates compatible with everyone’s budget
Five principles of healthcare relate to New Zealand:
The following discussion will apply the five principles of primary healthcare on the principles of healthcare-related to New Zealand. The principles of primary health care are equity, community participation, appropriate technology, inter-sectoral coordination, and health promotion and the principles of primary health care in New Zealand are smart system, closer to home, one team,
people-powered, and high-value performance (McLendon & Munns, 2018).
(a)Health Promotion Project addressing identified health challenges in New Zealand:
he following is a Health Promotion Project that is focused on identifying the challenges relating to obesity in New Zealand. This Health Promotion Project will promote educating people of New Zealand about their actions that lead to increasing this issue and how they can change their behaviors and actions to eliminate this health issue
Do you need someone for essay writing help in (HLTH6001) Primary Health Care. NZAssignmenthelp.com provides a panel of well qualified essay writers who prepare custom essay paper on healthcare assignment as per your university guideline with 100% Plagiarism free at best price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Discussion Of The Sustainability Challenges Relevant To Your Chosen Focus Area: Science And Sustainability Assignment, UC, New Zealand
- CSTU 5170: Explore The Role Of Social Structures, Social Institutions And Social Systems: Bachelor of Social Practice Assignment, UOA, New Zealand
- MAPM8.200: Critically Reflect On Their Own Leadership Practice: Leadership Assignment, UOA, New Zealand
- CON102: Describe The Purpose Of Specific Legislation Relevant To The Construction Industry: Tendering Administration Processes for Construction Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- CON103: Identify And Apply The Communication And Administrative Processes: Contract Administration and Valuing Building Works Assignment, UOA, New Zealand
- 71203: Explain The Purpose Of Normative Ethical Theory And How The Theories In Module 2 Conflict: Business Ethics Assignment, UOA, New Zealand
- FSC521: Describe financial markets and systems, including the specific roles of key market participants: The Financial Services Industry Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- Write about my holistic needs and how they have supported me to achieve my goals and aspirations: Health and wellbeing level-3, Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- Write a research review on a range of natural health treatments, for chronic stress: Natural Medicine Therapeutics, Research, SPC, New Zealand
- You are required to compete and report on a streamlined comparative LCA: Fundamental Engineering economics and management, Report, VUW, New Zealand