|University||University Of Otago (UO)|
|Subject||HLTH6001: Primary Health Care|
- To explore the effects of socio-political and cultural determinants of health and apply relevant knowledge to enhance the health of individuals, whanau/family, organizations, and communities.
- To examine the concepts of health promotion, health prevention, injury, and primary health in relation to the needs of individuals, whanau/family, organizations, and communities.
- To examine the governance structure, policy, legislation, and fiscal influences of health care services Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- To critique Ministry of health strategies, guidelines ad initiatives that impact individual groups within society.
- To engage in analytical and inquiry processes to develop as a community and/or organizational healthcare promotion professionals.
Graduate Profile Outcomes (GPO’s)
GPO1: Competently apply knowledge relevant to health issues to assist in the enhancement of the health of the individual, whanau/family, organizations, and communities.
GPO2: Critically assess ways in which sociocultural, economic, and physical environments are determinants of the health of the individual, whanau/family, organizations, and communities.
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
GPO3: Evaluate how well the holistic health needs of the individual, whanau/family, organizations, and communities are met through the provision of and access to health services.
GPO4: Research, articulate, and apply knowledge and skills relevant to ethical and effective health promotion practice within their work context
LO1: Identify socio-political and cultural determinants of health that affect individual, whanau/family, organizations, and communities and analyze the implications for healthcare outcomes in Aotearoa/New Zealand
LO2: Examine the principles and concepts of primary healthcare as they relate to the Aotearoa/New Zealand context
LO3: Analyse health promotion theories and frameworks for professional health practices to develop a theoretical health promotion project
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
a. How do the socio-political and cultural determinants impact the health of individuals, whanau/family, organizations, and communities?
b. Identify and explain the socio-political and cultural health determinants that impact the health of three different cultural or ethnic groups in Aotearoa/New Zealand
c. Analyze the implications of the health determinants to the overall health outcomes in Aotearoa/New Zealand
Analyze five principles of primary healthcare that relate to Aotearoa/New Zealand
a. Develop a Health Promotion Project addressing one of the identified health challenges in New Zealand/Aotearoa. The project must clearly include vision, mission, background, challenges, and future plan.
b. Analyse the application of the Ottawa Charter as the global framework for the Health Promotion Project that you developed in part a.
c. Analyse underpinning theories of the developed Health Promotion Project.
In quest for a professional assignment help?
Flexible rates compatible with everyone’s budget
Looking for answers, can I pay someone to complete my assignment on (HLTH6001) Primary Health Care? Then get help with New Zealand assignment. We have expertise in providing high-quality and low-cost homework assistance that fits the student's budget. In addition, we also provide first-class healthcare distribution assistance. Our management staff is at your service 24 hours a day and assures you that every paper will not be copied and delivered on time.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LAW 131: The Following facts Have Been Obtained From our Client, Dynamo, and I Seek your Legal Opinion as to the Likely Outcome: Legal Method Assignment, UOA
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of management and organizational theories as well as management styles: Social Service Management Essay, MU, New Zealand
- INTBUS 305 : After the Covid Wars, the South Island of New Zealand broke away from its northern neighbor and declared independence: Governing International Business Case Study, UOA, New Zealand
- Kylie is a 28-year-old Woman who was Admitted Informally to the Ward Following an Apparent Suicide Attempt: Nursing Case Study, WIIT, New Zealand
- Biomedical Applications of Induced Pluripotent stem Cells: Biology Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- FSC521: Describe financial markets and systems, including the specific roles of key market participants: The Financial Services Industry Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- 71120: Explain the Meaning of Scarcity and Choice in Economic decision-making and the Nature of the Economic Problem Understand and Evaluate the Underlying Assumptions of Economic Models: The Economic Environment Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- LAWS468: Jack and John are University Friends and Decide to go into Business in Auckland after Leaving University They start a Home Maintenance Business: Advanced Company Law Assignment, UO, New Zealand
- The Number of People living with Complex Health care Needs is Growing Though the treatment for Chronic conditions has Improved and People’s life: Nursing Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- On 5th November 1881, The peaceful Māori Settlement of Parihaka was Stormed and Ransacked by 1600 New Zealand Armed: Psychology Essay, UOA, New Zealand