|University||The University of Auckland (TUA)|
|Subject||Reflection and introspection|
- Develop a register of all the stakeholders and thus create a stakeholder map according to the following stakeholder diagram. Consequently, discuss the strategy for engagement.
- If you were the project manager for this development from the outset of the project, develop an outline plan as to how you would engage with the stakeholders given their relative power over the project and need for contribution to design and development.
- Develop a register of the top 5 critical risks that the design, procurement, and management of the project will be subject to. Consequently, describe the main mechanisms by which you would recommend as the project manager to minimize those risks.
- Legal risk and liability are critical aspects of any engineering project. Identify one (or more) sources of legal liability that caused conflict in the project. Assess the liabilities and how the project could have avoided the dispute with better management practices.
- Analyze the principle information and materials flows around that business. Where are the principle disconnects between batch sizes that can lead to costs and overheads? How can these alignment issues be managed?
- Analyze the following statement:- “current best practice of supply chain management significantly increases the potential for engineers to be accused of unethical – particularly anti-competitive – practices”
In quest for a professional assignment help?
Flexible rates compatible with everyone’s budget
If you need help with online assignments, you can contact NZ Assignment Help. We have a team of highly qualified experts who can help you with your assignment writing, essay writing, dissertation writing, research paper, etc. Many more services at a lower price.
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- TEPP331: Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software: Professional Practice 1 Assignment, UC, NZ
- APSY619: Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work Report, UC, NZ
- DATA203: The matrix A has an eigenvector w and Show that w is an eigenvector of A and find the corresponding eigenvalue: Data science multivariable method Assignment, UC, NZ
- POLITICS 750: There are many facets to the nightmare of homelessness In this essay, I want to explore just one of them the relationship between homelessness: International Relations and Human Rights Essay, UOA, NZ
- What is distinctive about the study of international relations Is it a subject of growing importance in the 21M century: International Politics Essay, UO, NZ
- LAWS501: This question is on some aspect(s) of The Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and The Waitangi Tribunal: Legal System Essay, AUT, NZ
- 73132: Describes the person and their stress-related illness and personality characteristics, social roles, and stressors excludes details: Psychology of Stress Assignment, OP, NZ