|University||University Of Canterbury (UC)|
|Subject||APSY619: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work|
Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment – your own – or a business that you have researched.
Prepare a business case for creating or improving worker health and wellbeing within the organization.
Your report should:
- Include a description of the business that you have selected
- Identify and assess the burden of harm from work-related injury and ill-health
- Critically evaluate the various legislative requirements surrounding worker health and wellbeing
- Explain the role of leadership and management in the promotion of health and wellbeing within a workplace
- Analyze the costs and the benefits of a health and well-being strategy for an organization
You will need to substantiate your findings by referring to source materials and theoretical models.
Support your answers with reference to relevant legislation and/or case reports where appropriate. Ensure you read the following marking schedule for further information on how grades will be awarded. Please see overleaf.
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
- Evolve Skateboards needs to gather insights about people in New Zealand who commute using public transport: Marketing Case Study
- Explain and apply knowledge of the regulatory framework when providing life, disability, and health insurance services: Disability, and Health Insurance Assignment, OP, NZ
- Identify, compare and contrast any New Zealand public health intervention in relation to three core areas of public health: Healthcare Essay, UO, NZ
- ECON223: The new food delivery company DoorDash is thinking of entering New Zealand. Its rivalry is the existing UBER Eats: Political Economy Assignment, McU, NZ
- Explaining the purpose and elements of a job cost subsystem for an entity. Processing financial information to determine: Accounting Assignment, TUA, NZ
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- TEPP331: Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software: Professional Practice 1 Assignment, UC, NZ
- DATA203: The matrix A has an eigenvector w and Show that w is an eigenvector of A and find the corresponding eigenvalue: Data science multivariable method Assignment, UC, NZ