|University||University Of Otago (UO)|
|Subject||Health And Well-Being|
An organization’s policies and procedures are the policies and procedures of the employer and include ethical codes, standards, and other organizational requirements.
Task 1: Benefits of self-reflection
For this task, you need to show your understanding of self-reflection and its importance in your work.
What is the purpose of using self-reflection in your workplace?
Task 2: Applying self-reflection
This task has three parts:
Part A – explaining a model of self-reflection, which you have used to self-reflect.
Part B – applying this same model of self-reflection.
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
Part C – evaluating what you have learned, including feedback from others.
Part A – Explaining the model
Explain the process of self-reflection, using a recognized model.
This model must be one that you have used to self-reflect (to do part B).
You also need to get feedback from two people who have seen you working (to do Part C).
Choose one of the following recognized models:
- The Gibbs Reflective Cycle (1988).
- The Johns (2000) Model for Structured Reflection.
- The Rolfe et al (2001) Framework for reflection.
- Schön’s Model (1983) of Reflective Practice.
- Another model that you identify yourself with.
Buy Custom Assignment & Homework Solutions
Pay to NZ Native Writers | Cheap Cost & Plag Free
Part B – Applying the model
Next, think of a work situation where you have used this model to self-reflect. Analyze your situation and give specific examples to show how you have applied the steps of the model.
You also have to get feedback from two people who know you and have seen your work to complete the next part of self-reflection in Task C.
If you choose Schön’s Model, use the ‘reflection on action’, for after the situation.
If you need more space for your answer you may attach additional pages to this assessment.
Part C – Evaluating what you have learned
To evaluate what you have learned, you will self-reflect. Reflect upon the feedback you have received from two other people about how you handled the situation. Feedback is to be recorded on the following feedback forms.
You also need to reflect on what you did and what you have learned, completing the following self-reflection form. Identify what needs to change in your own practice. If you are not going to do anything differently, please explain why nothing will change.
In quest for a professional assignment help?
Flexible rates compatible with everyone’s budget
If you need coursework help on Health And Well-Being, please consult the experts at NZ Assignment Help. We provide subject coursework experts who are ready to write unique solutions for healthcare assignment based on your university guidelines. Our University of Otago authors can provide you with assignment 24 hours before the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- LAW 131: The Following facts Have Been Obtained From our Client, Dynamo, and I Seek your Legal Opinion as to the Likely Outcome: Legal Method Assignment, UOA
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of management and organizational theories as well as management styles: Social Service Management Essay, MU, New Zealand
- INTBUS 305 : After the Covid Wars, the South Island of New Zealand broke away from its northern neighbor and declared independence: Governing International Business Case Study, UOA, New Zealand
- Kylie is a 28-year-old Woman who was Admitted Informally to the Ward Following an Apparent Suicide Attempt: Nursing Case Study, WIIT, New Zealand
- Biomedical Applications of Induced Pluripotent stem Cells: Biology Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- FSC521: Describe financial markets and systems, including the specific roles of key market participants: The Financial Services Industry Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- 71120: Explain the Meaning of Scarcity and Choice in Economic decision-making and the Nature of the Economic Problem Understand and Evaluate the Underlying Assumptions of Economic Models: The Economic Environment Assignment, OP, New Zealand
- LAWS468: Jack and John are University Friends and Decide to go into Business in Auckland after Leaving University They start a Home Maintenance Business: Advanced Company Law Assignment, UO, New Zealand
- The Number of People living with Complex Health care Needs is Growing Though the treatment for Chronic conditions has Improved and People’s life: Nursing Essay, UOA, New Zealand
- On 5th November 1881, The peaceful Māori Settlement of Parihaka was Stormed and Ransacked by 1600 New Zealand Armed: Psychology Essay, UOA, New Zealand