|University||Massey University (MU)|
|Subject||168263: Mental Health and Addictions 1|
- Analyze the socio-political factors that impact people experiencing mental health conditions and addictions
- Describe the concepts of recovery-orientated practice
- Describe appropriate assessment strategies to determine mental health status
- Establish, maintain and conclude effective nursing partnerships with people experiencing distress
- Through this assignment, the student will explore the nursing literature, develop, and present an argument in response to the statement proposed by the essay question.
Assessment keywords and concepts:
- Choose a psychotropic medication.
- Explain how the medication helps to support an individual’s mental health recovery journey? This may include:
- An examination of the pros and cons of medication used to treat mental health disorders
- A critical examination of other therapies/ interventions that can be used alongside medication to help with the journey of recovery
- Consider the role of the nurse and the impact on individual service user recovery, their whanau/family, and other relationships.
- Discuss and provide examples of ethical dilemmas within the context of the essay. This could include
- The person does not want to take medication but has to do so as part of a legislated p plan e.g., mental health plan as a result of a forensic order
- Exacerbation of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes, weight gain
- Side effect profiles of medication, resulting in the person not wanting to take medication
- Cultural considerations
Stuck! Do not Know Assessment Answers?
Hire NZ Native Experts 24/7.
Facing difficulty in Mental Health and Addictions 1 Essay task then request us to write my essay at NZ Assignment Help. our excellent essay writers are highly qualified to provide fresh and original essay papers on mental health nursing assignments at a moderate price.
- What have you identified as the subject/curriculum focus that you will take for your Teacher Inquiry: Curriculum and Pedagogy B Assignment, MU, New Zealand
- ARCH5010: This assignment assesses the student’s ability to identify and describe structural and non-structural components: BULD5060 Small Building Construction Assignment, TOI, New Zealand
- Legislation Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software with an example: Information Technology Report, MU, New Zealand
- TEPP331: Explain the relationship between copyright and licensing and show how this applies to software: Professional Practice 1 Assignment, UC, NZ
- APSY619: Conduct a thorough investigation into relevant practices from either a working environment: Psychology of Stress Health and Wellbeing at Work Report, UC, NZ
- DATA203: The matrix A has an eigenvector w and Show that w is an eigenvector of A and find the corresponding eigenvalue: Data science multivariable method Assignment, UC, NZ
- POLITICS 750: There are many facets to the nightmare of homelessness In this essay, I want to explore just one of them the relationship between homelessness: International Relations and Human Rights Essay, UOA, NZ
- What is distinctive about the study of international relations Is it a subject of growing importance in the 21M century: International Politics Essay, UO, NZ
- LAWS501: This question is on some aspect(s) of The Treaty of Waitangi, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and The Waitangi Tribunal: Legal System Essay, AUT, NZ
- 73132: Describes the person and their stress-related illness and personality characteristics, social roles, and stressors excludes details: Psychology of Stress Assignment, OP, NZ