15 excuses for not writing assignment
Most of the scholars detest doing assignments. Some students find it time-consuming, others might complain about the busy schedule, while there also are students who find homework an uninteresting and time-consuming task. But if you have not finished with your homework, you would like to be prepared with an excuse because whenever you are given any assignment task, your teacher might ask you to submit on the predetermined date. NZ Assignment Help is the most trustworthy organization for scholars.
If you fail to submit your assignment and don’t have a convincing excuse; you are bound to be punished or awarded low scores. So, to be saved from punishment; you are required to give an appalling excuse for not doing an assignment. But using a similar excuse, again and again, is often risky since your teacher will doubt you. So, here we are listing 15 excuses that will work well once you miss your assignment. If you have already used one, choose the second.
Buy High-Quality Essays & Assignment Writing As
Per Particular University, High School Or College By NZ Writers
4.9/ 5 ratings
Years Of Experience
- “Ahh, I thought it was in my bag, but it looks like I’ve left it at home by accident!”: Of course, you left it at home by accident! This one is a great excuse, it’s worked a fair few times for me, anyway…
- I could not complete the work because I wasn’t feeling well: If you have already made the above excuse once or twice, go for this one. Any diseases, infections, or problems never come with an invitation, and teachers to understand this well. So, if you tell that you fail to complete your work because you were sick, they will surely not punish you. Most importantly, even teachers know that students frequently face health issues, so your reason will be satisfactory to your teacher.
- Someone Stole It: “I remember it very clearly I cautiously placed it in my backpack. When I was traveling to school, I assume someone at the school gates removed it from my bag. And I don’t have it now.”
- Dead and gone!: Miss, my grandpa used my homework paper to pick up a dead cockroach last night. Before anybody could stop him, he squashed the horrible insect, tore up the paper, and put them both in the bin.
- It just slipped out of my hands and blew away. That’s why I am late. I ran after it: Oops, the wind was so strong that I just couldn’t help it. *Sad face*
- Blame technology: One of the easiest and most believable excuses is simply blaming technology. You can say your computer crashed, your printer broke, your internet was down, or any number of problems. Most people, your teacher included, have experienced setbacks due to technological problems.
- “I didn’t understand the assignment, could you explain it to me so I can give it a second go?”: This excuse works better more for maths or question-based assignments rather than essays. However, it’s a good way to hit two birds with one stone (you get help on your homework and a deadline extension!), especially if you actually don’t understand the homework assignment!
- My little brother tore my notebook: If you have a younger brother or sister of age 5-10 years old, you can give this excuse for not doing homework. Yes, many times we complete our work but fail to pack up things. Thus, they remain scattered on our bed or table. Moreover, if we have little brother or sister, it is quite predictable that they pick our notebook and play with it, not knowing how important it can be. So, if you give this reason, your teacher might rebuke you for being careless but ultimately you will be saved from getting punishment for your incomplete work.
- I Don’t Want To Make Other Students Feel Bad: “I evaluated my writing, and I decided not to bring it. The reason, it was so good that it would make other students feel bad that theirs was not as good as mine.”
- Busybody: “ I was so busy. I had to study for three tests this week and had four essays due! IB life!!”
- I was not able to hold the pencil because my finger hurt: You realize how difficult it is to hold a pencil when your finger hurts “really,” “really” bad?
- Blame an illness: You can tell your teacher you were sick the night before. Claim you couldn’t get any work done, but did not want to risk missing school on top of the missing assignment. Your teacher may take pity on you and admire that you came into school despite not feeling well.
- “Oh, I think I was absent when the assignment was given out…”: You were obviously ill when the homework was handed out in class, even though your teacher is looking at your ‘tick’ of attendance in the register!
- I bought my notebook, but I’m not finding it anywhere now: This reason displays that you have completed your assignment and bought it in the class, but somehow it got misplaced and you are not able to find it. So, in the class of 20-40 students, teachers will hardly have time to ask every student to check their bags and look for your notebook (which means someone might have mistakenly kept your notebook assuming that it belongs to them). Yes, most probably your teacher might tell you that “fine, search it and submit it to me tomorrow”’. This way you can have some more time to complete your work.
- I let somebody take it and did not get it back: That little bugger told me he was in urgent need of my homework copy, and I fell in the trap. *Grim face*
Hire us if you don’t want to make excuses to submit assignments:
If you genuinely want to submit the assignment on time and not able to do it on time for any reason, then hire our writers of NZ assignment help. Many times excuses don’t have the guarantee of being approved and your scores might be at risk. Therefore you can eliminate the chances of being getting punished and getting low scores by submitting the neatly written assignment by our assignment writing service writers on time. Just ask us to “write my essay for me”.